Dental implants in Turkey are the ideal solution to eliminate the suffering of tooth lose due to the many factors and it is one of the most preferred dental surgeries.
This procedure replaces tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth which has the functioning like the real ones. Also, it is almost impossible to distinguish between the artificial teeth and the real one.
Dental implant surgery can offer a healty and permanent alternative to dentures or bridgework that doesn’t fit well and also can be an option when a lack of natural teeth roots don’t allow building denture or bridgework tooth replacements.The method of dental implant surgery is choosen according to the type of the implant and the condition of the jawbone. It may involve several procedures correspondingly.
WHAT CAUSES TOOTH DECAY?
The reasons for cavities can be summarized as follows;
- The diseases such as diabetes, cancer, blood pressure weaken the body, weak the gums, and can not withstand enough teeth to keep them intact. In addition, they can also be broken or result in loss.
- Dental erosion due to the accumulated lime on tooth layers is a major factor in tooth loss. Dental implants in Turkey provide all the techniques used to clean the teeth from the lime on the teeth.
- The pregnancy may cause some women to lose some of their teeth. This is due to the loss of the a large percentage of the calcium in their body during the formation period of the fetus. The lower proportion of calcium means the greater the risk of losing teeth. So, it is highly important to maintain calcium balance in the body.
- Soft drinks contain a large amount of harmful substances for tooth enamel. They may lead to the weakness and decay due to the sugar in them. In order to prevent caries, it is recommended to avoid having harmful drinks foods.
- Also, Smoking weakens the gum considerably due to the its’ harmful substances. These fumes undoubtedly touch the teeth and adhere to the lime. Then a dark yellow color appears on the teeth and makes them look dirty and inappropriate.
- Lack of adequate nutrition and nutrients, interest in cleaning the teeth and having so cold or hot drinks and foods will weaken the teeth and move them from their places. This is known as “tooth decay” and then the teeth begin to fall with a sharp pain in the gums.
These problems are solved by means of various methods. In case of infection, implant treatment can start right after infection treatment.
The ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANT
- Main advantage of dental implant is preventing bone thinning due to missing loss as these implants ensure natural teeth form.
- After implant treatment, patients can consume all food products that can be consumed with their natural teeth. Patients can completely chew. Strong chewing is possible.
- When treatment is applied to only one missing teeth, there is no need to apply abrasion or any other operation on nearby teeth.
- This treatment enables longer use than traditional dental bridgework and total prosthetics.
- This treatment enables both mobile and fixes prosthetics.
- There is no limitation for talking, smiling or other daily activities.
IS DENTAL IMPLANT RISKY?
Although it is rare, there are risks in implant treatment. But by choosing an expert doctor and high-quality implant brands as well as oral care and hygiene can eliminate these risks.
Oral bacteria related risks: If the patient has gingival recession problem, dental implant roots can come out. This might trigger infection risk. If this is not treated, implant can be lost due to infection.
Infection risk: Improper oral care and hygiene might cause infection around implant. People with diabetes and smokers also have this risk. If antibiotics recommended after treatment are delayed or not used, infection risk will occur. Swelling face, high temperature, redness, pain and pus are among implant infections. In this case, patients need to contact his/her doctor without losing time. Instant intervention will be applied to infection at early stages. Infection will be sterilised and antibiotic treatment will start.